The qualification covers many areas within plumbing and domestic heating, such as hot and cold water supplies, sanitation and understanding health and safety within Building Services Engineering. Candidates will be assessed by on-demand multiple choice tests (available through the City & Guilds assessment platform e-volve) and practical assignments.
Our qualifications can lead directly into employment, offering learners the chance to develop their skills and knowledge to a high
standard recognised by the industry. Learners may also progress from the Level 2 qualifications straight through to Level 3.
In addition, we also have a number of Higher Level qualifications offered through ILM.
Level 2- Guided Learning Hours: 453 – 453 Total qualification time 490
- 201- Health and safety in the building services engineering
- 202- Electrical principles and processes for building services engineering
- 203- Scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
- 204- Common plumbing processes
- 205- Cold water systems
- 206- Domestic hot water systems
- 207- Sanitation
- 208- Central heating systems
- 209- Drainage systems
- 210- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
Level 3- Guided Learning Hours: 470 – 470 Total qualification time 530
- 201- Health and safety in building services engineering
- 301- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- 302- Plumbing system installation planning
- 303- Complex cold water systems
- 304- Domestic hot water
- 305- Sanitation and drainage systems
- 306- Central heating systems
- 309- Domestic gas principles
- 308- Career awareness in building services engineering
Level 2 + 3 Plumbing Course
Please ensure you have read and understood our terms and conditions before making a booking via our website, verbally by phone, in person or by email. By making a booking or reserving a place you will be deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions and therefore will be entering a contract with Tungsten Training Centre. All bookings verbally or written are subject to Tungsten Training Centres terms and conditions and constitute a legal binding contract under English Law.