One day RLSS course covering emergency first aid in the workplace. You will be qualified as an Appointed Person for three years, have the ability to use a first aid kit, provide reassurance and otherwise assist in emergencies and have an understanding of relevant health and safety regulations and the principles of record keeping.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- How to manage a casualty who is in shock
- How to assess an incident
- How to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- How to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- How to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- How to manage a casualty with external bleeding
The course is a full day course
This course receives an approved certificate of attendance
All of our short courses include lunch and refreshments.
What you require:
First aid - Emergency
Please ensure you have read and understood our terms and conditions before making a booking via our website, verbally by phone, in person or by email. By making a booking or reserving a place you will be deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions and therefore will be entering a contract with Tungsten Training Centre. All bookings verbally or written are subject to Tungsten Training Centres terms and conditions and constitute a legal binding contract under English Law.